|Address: 5650 Philippe Turcot St., Montreal, Quebec, Canada,
||Toll Free: 1-888-459-4025
Driving Directions and Map
Coming from Ontario, (e.g. via Highway 401) or Ottawa:
- At Interchange of Highways Routes 40 (Trans Canada) and 20, stay on Rte 20 inbound to the south-west sector of Montreal. Keep on Rte 20, passing through Dorion, Ile Perrot, and crossing 2nd bridge into Ste Anne de Bellevue, (the first town on Montreal Island).
- Continue past Beaconsfield, Pointe Claire, Dorval (with International Airport on your left) and after Lachine, you will be
in the Bridge interchange, still on Highway 20.
- Exiting the interchange, bear left at overhead
sign marked "St. Jacques / Angrignon". (Miss
this and you're headed into downtown (Montreal Centre)
- About 300 m. bear RIGHT, in direction marked "Angrignon"
onto Pullman St. and continue to first STOP (about
800 meters). Turn RIGHT, climbing the overpass that spans
the railroads, Highway 20, and the Lachine Canal.
- On top of overpass, at the second lights (300
- 400 meters) turn LEFT onto NOTRE DAME St.
W. You are now on the home stretch to arrive at Machineco.
- Continue eastbound on N. Dame, about 2 km, and passing
the large Kruger factory, turn right on
Place Turcot, and then left onto Philippe Turcot.
- Second building (blue, steel siding) on your
right is: "M A C H I N E C O" as is clearly marked on the front face of our warehouse
/ offices at # 5650.